When making decisions regarding your attendance at the fair, it is very important to define a series of clear objectives that your company wishes to achieve through its participation at the event.
- To generate sales.
- To build a solid data base of potential clients.
- An opportunity to meet and mingle with current and potential clients.
- To inform your clients regarding your products.
- To exploit the distribution channel vertically, along with crossed sales.
- To canvas client opinions.
- To recover clients.
- To carry out market studies.
- To test out new products and services.
- To test out new marketing campaigns.
- To test brand image and perceptions.
- To create and strengthen brand awareness.
- To position and re-position brands.
- To establish contact with investors.
- To develop new markets.
- To identify and attract new partners and distributors.
- To provide coverage for current distributors.
- To build a reputation in order to secure future agreements. .
- To keep open the channels of communication with publishers and journalists.
- To promote the publication of news items regarding new products and services.
- To achieve an impact in the general media.